The design of the Linea Mini is based on the most iconic La Marzocco machine ever built, the Linea Classic. Loved by thousands of professional baristas, the Linea Classic truly helped launch the specialty coffee movement of the early 1990s. With the Linea Mini, you can create an espresso revolution in your kitchen or office.
The Linea Mini comes in 6 different colours and includes everything you need for a home barista set up including a milk pitcher, two portafilters (one single spout and one double spout), four portafilter baskets and a blind, plus some Puro Caff for cleaning your espresso machine.
- Dual Boilers: separate boilers optimise espresso brewing and steam production.
- Integrated Brew Group: a combined boiler and brew group achieve thermal stability in a reduced footprint.
- Hot Water Spout: convenient spout for tea and rinsing portafilters between shots.
- Thermal Stability System: as water passes through each element, temperature is further stabilised.
- Internal Pump: self-contained pump without compromising performance.
- PID Control: stepped temperature wheel allows for user adjustment.
- Barista Lights: led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Water Reservoir: an integrated 2.5 litre water tank makes plumbing optional.
- Indicator Lights: lights provide user feedback on heating and water level.