The Fracino bambino espresso coffee machine is a top quality UK-made single group coffee maker, ideal for use in cafes, coffee houses, pubs and hotels. Featuring a large capacity boiler, high powered elements and stylish 304 stainless steel construction, the Bambino is specifically designed to provide consistently reliable operation, every day.
With independantly-controlled brass steam and water pressure valves, the Fracino gives the professional barista all the precision they need to create the perfect coffee. And thanks to the large 4 litre boiler, the BAM1E has plenty of capacity to make large volumes of coffee, quickly.
Includes installation and training with purchase (UK Mainland only, excluding Offshore & Remote locations). On purchase, you will be contacted to complete a pre-installation checklist. Once installation is booked, the equipment and installation is provided directly by Fracino.
IMPORTANT: orders for Offshore and Remote locations (Ireland, Highlands, Islands etc) will incur additional charges with added delivery lead times - phone order only, please call us for more details.
- Capacity 4Ltr
- Dimensions 480(H) x 380(W) x 500(D)mm
- Supplier Model Number BAM1E
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 1 Year
- Weight 35kg
- Colour Silver
- High output: up to 200 espresso per hour
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure rotary pump
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making
- All working surfaces, steam and hot water tubes are made in 304 stainless steel. Zintec powder coated chassis in attractive metallic anthracite
- Standard 110mm group clearance
- Installation and training provided
- Made in Britain
- Powerful elements deliver up to 20 Ltrs of hot water per hour
- Large 4Ltr boiler capacity - perfect for spikes in demand
- Separate water and steam brass safety control valves