Introducing the New
Fracino Romano-R – 2 Group – Espresso Coffee Machine
Replacing the original Romano design, which has been a very successful model for many years, the Romano-r features plenty of new technology to make perfect coffee creation fun and beverage management even easier.
Beneftting from Fracino’s in-house research and development programme,world class engineering skills and state of the art production methods, the Romano is the perfect fusion of style and technology.
The Romano features strikingly contemporary design and is available in 2 and 3 Group versions.
Each model has two steam and one hot water valves to ensure it performs capably in the busiest of venues.
Every Romano boasts all the power, technical qualities and reliability synonymous with Fracino products, in a stunning new look, to create the
ultimate bar furniture. Predominant use of premium quality stainless steel 304 throughout ensures a durable and robust construction, so that the
owner enjoys a long and satisfying user experience.
The Romano design elegantly combines classic curves and state of the art digital ‘touch’ technology with contemporary materials and close attention to detail – ensuring a truly outstanding finish. Bespoke colour finishes are also available to order.
The Romano features an illuminated curved back panel and LED edge lighting to the side panels, and is complemented by the uniquely styled
steam, water and filter holder handles in real wood. The illuminated Fracino logo in the back panel can be branded to individual requirements.
The Electronically controlled models feature a modern full width touch panel with four accurately pre-programmed, volumetric coffee measures and an override option for each group.
New features include:
- Striking lighting – cool white or blue led edge
- Touch pad drink selection – using a unique ‘digital trace’ icon design.
- Led display panel to control the multi-level programme settings.
- Live shot timer & volume dispensed display for each drink.
- Programmable system ‘on-off’ time setting – for eco management.
- Cumulative drinks dispensed counter for management control
- Real wood handles for the steam valves & filter holders.
- Cool touch steam tubes are also available (extra cost option upgrade).
FR2E / Electronic
- Electronically controlled.
- Four accurately pre-programmed coffee measures
- 2 Group
- High quality, large capacity, copper boiler heated by multi-looped powerful element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch for reliable and low maintenance operation. The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- Groups have a clearance of 120mm to allow for 12oz takeaway cups and 8oz latte glasses.
- Chrome-plated Brass group with stainless steel shower plate, whilst thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making, with manual temperature control possible for each group.
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the solid brass valves.
- Easy clean stainless steel steam tubes.
- Automatic group cleaning cycle programme.
Led & Wood
LED panel edge lighting enhances the visual styling and barista lighting to illuminate the work station zone in low-light venues.
Steam is released by rotating the real wood valve handles with embossed alloy caps on the solid brass self-adjusting valves.
Colour LED display
Colour LED display screen indicates drink selection made, shot time & volume dispensed, programme status.
Digital programme provides pre-programmed time ‘on & off’ daily, adjustment of the display language, beverages served counter, volumetric programme settings.
Colour LED display
Full width Electronic Touch Pad, featuring a unique design for individual drink selection and multiple volume options for Hot Water dispense.